The most important thing we do in our experience is to relate to each other. Not being able to relate successfully makes life very difficult for many. In my long years as a professional astrologer, I have created thousands and thousands of sky maps for thousands of people. Probably the only thing that mattered most to the person being read was relationships of all kinds. At the end of life, relationships or lack of relationships were most valued, most regretted, and most controlled at the end of life. At the heart of relationship problems are the initial and primary relationships we have with our early family. This is where our values are established and developed to form the basis for the relationships we will build for ourselves in the future. As we mature, we form our own individual family groups and a variety of other relationships that we enter into. In the family we start our journey to understand and develop all relationships.
In previous articles I wrote about the parent axis, the 4th / 10th Houses of every sky map as well as the individual maternal and paternal roles written. However, the family is not just our parents or their lack. Each of us has a long, rich history in our family, good and bad people. There is a genetic legacy. Yes, we can see the physical properties that are passed on through the gene pool. But there is much more than what we inherit from our families on other levels. I explore this astrological family heritage step by step through a series of articles.
Each sky map is constructed with the earth (on which we all exist) in the center and the cosmic energy pattern that exists around this central core. If we were on the moon, sky maps would be created with the moon in the middle. On Mars, Mars would be in the middle, etc. The wheel shape is called a "map" and the subdivisions are called "houses". There are 12 departments of the houses, just as there are 12 sign departments for the zodiac. The signs show mannerisms, expressions and are descriptive in nature. The houses show 12 compartments or arenas of physical experience. Each of these twelve houses must therefore contain numerous topics and the people in your life. The whole wheel represents life, every single thing. The trick is to learn how to successfully read this sky map, which can be more complicated than it seems. Our focus for this article is on the people represented by the houses, especially the members of your family.
Houses General house information helps us to reach the point where we can see the validity of the person's representations. Remember that the 12 houses begin with the ascendant and are listed counterclockwise from this point on the wheel. The psychologist Carl Jung divided human expression into four categories: intuition, emotion, sensation and thinking. Shortly:
· The left half of the wheel (ascending planets) represents the development or interests of the self.
· The right half of the wheel (set planet) represents the participation in others or the interests of others.
· The lower half of the wheel represents the time from dawn to dawn, the introspective, internalized, reflective self.
· The upper half of the wheel represents the time from morning to evening, the externalized, participative, extroverted self.
· The four angles of the house wheel represent the starting point for each of the four quadrants in the diagram.
· The general activity of all four diagram quadrants is from the Yung perspective in this order: intuition, emotion, sensation, thinking.
· The ascendant is the angle that begins the personal, subjective first three houses of intuition (1, 2, 3).
· The IC or 4th hump is the angle that starts the subjective, other involved next three emotion houses (4, 5, 6).
· The descendant is the angle that begins the outer, other three sensory houses involved (7, 8,9).
The center of the sky is the angle that begins the outer, self-serving three houses of thought (10, 11, 12).
These few sentences describe the hemisphere and quadrature influence of houses. In addition,
The angle house for each quadrant is dynamically active, visible and is directly related to the individual.
· The house below follows the square house in each quadrant (follows the angle) and represents the definition, creation and formalization of the problems of this quadrant.
· The Kadentenhaus follows the next house and stands for adaptation and support.
In short, the square house is activated, the next house is formalized, the cadent house promotes the problems of a quadrant.
· The round of the three house types starts again at the next corner.
There is another explanation for the Cadence House that will help you better understand its role. Adaptation is the key word here because the dynamic influence of the angle is followed by the influence of the following house, which is a logical consequence for the experience. However, it would be difficult to move from brick to brick (facility) to the dynamic activity of an angle since the shape would tend to resist the initiation of something new. Cadence houses bridge this gap between the basic principle of a group of three houses (quadrature). and the dynamic principle at the beginning of the next grouping of three houses (quadrature). With this reason:
· The 3rd house bridges (adjusts) the subjective self-confident first quadrant if it meets the subjective consciousness of others or the emotional quadrant initiated by the 4th house. Intuition gives way to emotions.
· The 6th house bridges (adjusts) the subjective consciousness of the quadrant of others when it meets the objective consciousness of others or the quadrant of sensation initiated by the 7th house. Emotion gives way to sensation.
· The 9th house bridges (adjusts) the objective consciousness of the quadrant of others when it meets the objective consciousness of the self or thought quadrant initiated by the 10th house. Sensation gives way to thinking.
· The 12th house bridges (adjusts) the objective consciousness of the self-quadrant, since it meets the subjective consciousness of the self-or intuition quadrant that was initiated by the 1st house. Thinking gives way to intuition.
Cadence houses are therefore the key to understanding the point of flow, adjustment and bridging within the diagram, and definitely more important than reading the surface would indicate.
If you add this information to the houses with what you already know about the houses, this material should add a level to your understanding. Read slowly and again if necessary.
People of houses Who are the people represented by the houses? Everyone in your life is somewhere on this wheel. We will start with the four angles and the technique we will use is the derived house system or what I call "turning the houses".
Self Many are aware that the top of the first house is called the Ascendant and represents the physical presence of the person or entity represented by this sky map. Much of the descriptive reading about a person comes from this top and this house, as well as from the personal projection, the response to their surroundings, and the coping skills of that person. This is how the world sees us through the filter of the sign on the ascendant and the planets in the first house. In short, the first house and its top represent the most personal point of the physical self, the "I" point of the wheel.
partner The descendant or the 7th house is diametrically opposed to the ascendant. This is the point of the diagram that is farthest from the point of self and can be described as the not-self or the shadow-self. This point represents the properties that we do not want to accept and that we project onto another (partner). It is interesting that this is the point of committed or contractual partnerships, regardless of whether they are personal (e.g. marriage) or business (e.g. partnership) relationships. Our committed partner should represent all things that we do not want to express. What action are we taking at this top? We commit to one person, enter a house, lock the door behind us and together we try to transform the house into a home. The way to a successful conclusion is to learn from this partner and to take our own lesson. This way we can be with a person because we choose to do it, not because we have to go to school with them as teachers.
parents The 4th / 10th Axis (Höcker) represents our parents (or their absence), the parental roles themselves. I would like to step back a moment and mention that this pair of houses is called the security axis and represents our internal and external security needs. Our parents should fulfill this role or at least prepare us for this role. There is much controversy about which parent belongs to which of the two houses. I've covered this concept in three previous articles, so I won't repeat this information here. In short, the 4th parent's job is to provide internal, subjective security, also known as a family. The task of the parents in the 10th house is to offer or prepare external, objective security, which is also known as a successful way into the world. Some people are lucky and the parents do their job well. Some people are not so lucky because there are malfunctions that can cause life-long problems. Not every parent is equipped for the role they have chosen. Some people take the lemons they got from their special spin of the parent wheel and they make lemonade. I encourage that.
So far we have ourselves (ascendant), our partner (descendant), our parents (both, either or). What about all the other people who make up our families? Where can you find them on the bike?
Grandparents It was shown that the parents are the 4th (and their axis partner 10th) from the 1st house of the self. Where are your parents' parents? You must be in the 4th house from the top of your parents. You always count starting from the house you are interviewing, such as the 4th ...