A good night's sleep is necessary for optimal health and can affect mood, weight and hormone levels.
Sleep disorders and sleep disorders are common modern complaints, including insomnia, sleep deprivation, sleep apnea, snoring, and restless legs syndrome. Sleep disorders and problems are serious enough to affect normal physical, mental, social and emotional functions.
Some of the main causes of sleep disorders are excessive fatigue, anxiety, anxiety, heavy and plentiful meals, coffee, tea and other stimulants taken at night, too hot or noisy rooms.
Persistent sleep disorder deserves careful treatment and medical examination.
Astrological factors that are responsible for sleep disorders / problems are
12. House / Mister -natural identifier of sleep
4. House / Mister-Home of comfort
moon -Indicator of mind / heart / stomach / mood swings
Mercury - represents intelligence and brain nerves
Saturn - represents depression, obstructions and diseases
Astrological combinations for sleep disorders
1. Mercury rules the brain nerves, the moon controls the mind, heart and stomach. Jupiter rules over the liver and lungs. The parts of the body that cause sleep disorders are the brain nerves, lungs and liver. Therefore, these three planets are responsible for a healthy sleep.
2. The lord of the 12th house, who in the 3rd / 6th / 8th Home is present indicates sleep disorders.
3. The Lord of the 3rd / 6th / 12th House in the 12th house indicates insufficient sleep.
4. When the Lord of the Ascendant / 3rd house or the moon is in the 12th house, sleep is characterized by vague dreams.
5. The presence of natural pests such as Saturn / Mars / Sun / Rahu / Ketu in the 12th house indicates sleep disorders.
6. The 12th house between the 6th and 8th landlords stands for insomnia or sleep with terrible dreams.
7. 12. Lord burns through the sun, then the native will suffer from insomnia.
8. The 12th house / master associated with Venus indicates long hours of sleep.
9. The Lord of the 3rd / 4th House in the 12th house or the lord of the 12th house in the 3rd / 4th House triggers sexual dreams among the natives.
10. Lord of the 12th is in elevation / in his own house, the native will sleep too much.
11. Lord of the 12th house in Ascendant or Lord of the Ascendant and 12th swaps their houses, then the native develops lazy tendencies and sleeps too much.
12. 12. House / Lord associated with Venus causes excessive sleepiness, especially if Venus is also the Lord of the Ascendant / 4. House amount of sleep exceeds many wrinkles.
13. Rahu, who is connected to the 12th house / lord, is responsible for sleep disorders.
14. When Ketu is connected to the 12th house / lord, the native remains bored and sleepy.
15. When the lord of the 12th house is weak and in the 6th / 8th If the house is present, the length of sleep is reduced.