The strictly female anatomical organs include ovaries, uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes, vagina, vulva and breast.
The main function of these organs is reproduction; Disorders affecting these organs can often lead to infertility and impotence.
Female anatomical disorders are very common; Many women develop symptoms of one or more of them throughout their lives.
Causes of female disorders: Age, genetic factors, hereditary factors, sexually transmitted diseases, hormonal disorders, infections, malnutrition and obesity.
Early astrological detection is essential for the success rate of detection and treatment of all female disorders.
Factors responsible for female disorders
· · Ascending: general vitality
· · 6th house: Diseases
· · Venus / 7th house / sign Libra: Indications of the uterus and ovaries, inflammation of the uterus and ovaries
· · Moon / 4th house:Moon: breast, uterus, blood, glandular system, tumors, female reproductive system, diabetes, anemia, nervousness, asthma, menstrual disorders, uterine disorders and hormonal problems due to ovarian hormones.
· · 8. House / Sign Scorpio: Death, problems in the womb and ovaries, chronically incurable diseases.
· · Jupiter: Tumor and cancer identifier, arterial system
· · Saturn: Obstruction, acids, chronicity, incurability, glandular diseases, depression, injuries caused by the fall, various forms of cancer, tumors.
· · Mars: Bleeding, inflammation in the body, hemoglobin, injuries, infections and contagious diseases, hemorrhoids, diseases of the uterus, miscarriages and abortions.
· · Rahu: contagious diseases, undignostic diseases, poisoning, worries, phobia, mental disorders
· · Ketu: Injuries, accidents, fever, infections, mysterious illnesses, operations.
Different astrological combinations for female disorders
Frequent female organ disorders::
Inflammatory pelvic diseases, endometriosis PMS, menstrual disorders
· Saturn in the sign of Scorpio in the 8th house leads to diseases of the reproductive organs for life.
· The suffering of the moon and Mars in a female astrology map leads to disturbances in the menstrual cycles
· Affected 8th house / gentleman and signs Scorpio indicate generative organ problems
· Mars, the 7th / 8th Attacking the house and the moon induces endometriosis
· The Venus square Mars leads to constipation or to excess blood being stored in the walls of the uterus or endometriosis
· The moon and 8th house / rulers affected by Mars indicate excessive menstrual bleeding and pelvic inflammatory disease.
Malicious aspects in gentlemen of the 6th and 8th house guarantee the presence of venereal diseases or other disorders of the genital system
· Mars and Rahu in 7th place indicate excessive bleeding
· Moon and 8th house / rulers affected by Saturn indicate a sparse flow in the menstrual cycle with severe pain
· Mars in the 6th house is an indication of an acute genital disease (bleeding and inflammation).
· The 6th / 8th / 12th Home Venus indicates common female genital disorders
· Lord of the Ascendant / 6th, associated with Mercury and Rahu, is the sure indication of female disorders
· The 7th house / lord affected by Mars stands for inflammation and endometriosis
These include ovarian cysts, polycystic ovarian syndrome and ovarian cancer.
· Affected sun / moon in the sign Scorpio indicates a malfunction of the ovaries
· Venus or Moon Square Mars can cause discomfort or problems with the ovaries
· 7th house / Mr. affected moon / Venus can cause polycystic ovary syndrome.
· The 7th / 8th Haus / Lord and Venus affected by Saturn and Rahu indicate ovarian cancer
These include fibroids, uterine polyps, uterine prolapse and uterine cancer.
· The 8th Lord / 8th House is malignant in nature / hostile / weakened / placed / between malignant / conjunct and malignant, indicating uterine problems
· Gentlemen of the 6th and 8th, who are related to each other, indicate uterine disorders
· 8. Lord / house and moon are affected by Saturn and Rahu indicates uterine cancer
Lord of 8th in the 6th / 12th Placed at home and selected by Saturn and Rahu indicate uterine cancer
· The 6th Lord is on the 8th / 12th Placed and viewed by Saturn and Rahu as evidence of uterine cancer
· Moon / 8th house / sign Scorpio affected by ketu indicates uterine fibroids
Blocked fallopian tubes
· Venus / moon affected by Saturn / Rahu indicate blockage of the fallopian tubes.
· The 7th / 8th century affected by Saturn and Rahu House indicates blockage in the fallopian tubes
Breast cancer / tumors / lumps
· Moon / sign Cancer affected by Saturn indicates lumps in the chest
· Moon / 4th house / sign Cancer, severely affected by ketu, indicates lumps in the chest
· Moon / 4th house in connection with weak Jupiter indicate the symptoms of non-cancerous tumors on the breast.
· The 4th house / Lord, which is afflicted by Saturn and Rahu, indicates a cancerous tumor in the breast
· Saturn and Rahu refer to moon / sign cancer as breast cancer
The 4th Lord in the 6th / 8th / 12th House selected by Saturn / Rahu indicates breast cancer
The 6th / 8th / 12th Lord, who is in 4th place and selected by Saturn and Rahu, indicates breast cancer
Vaginal / bladder / urinary tract infection
Women are more susceptible to these infections because the female urethra is shorter than the male and bacteria / viruses / yeasts in women can get into the bladder / vagina faster.
· Lords of the 4th and 7th in the 6th / 8th / 12th House indicate a urinary tract infection
· Lords of 4th and 7th place are placed in an enemy sign and indicated by malicious signs of a urinary tract infection.
· Mars in Libra / 7th house can cause inflammation of the urinary tract through infection.
· The Lord of the 6th / 7th, who is placed together with the Lord of the 12th and selected by Saturn, indicates a sex infection
· The 8th house / Lord and the Venus affected by Rahu indicate sex infections
· Any impairment of the Libra / 7th house or the Lord by Saturn leads to diseases of the kidneys, the bladder and the pelvic region
· The affected Venus in the scales can cause urine and uremia to be suppressed.
· Moon, Venus and Lord of the Ascendant combine with the Sun and Rahu; The native can suffer from syphilis
· Malicious aspects of Saturn in Scorpio / 8th house are predisposed to a bladder stone
The sun in sixth place, which is captured by Saturn, indicates a loss of vitality due to excessive sex
Although osteoporosis is not a disease restricted to women, it most often appears to fall victim to women over the age of 60. Estoporosis is caused by low levels of phosphate and calcium in the bones, making them porous, brittle, and more prone to breakage.
· Affected Saturn / Capricorn indicates osteoporosis
· Affected sun / sign lion or Jupiter / sign Sagittarius indicate a low bone density
· The 6th / 8th / 12th Home-grown sun that is weakened, connected, or chosen by malignant planets leads to bone weakness.