Do you want to download one of the coolest apps to modify and add some of the most exciting features on your Whatsapp then, you’re on the right page, here I am going to share on how to download and install GBWhatsApp on iOS.
As we all know that WhatsApp is leading instant messaging app for mobile phones and tons of people are using WhatsApp to send text messages, photos, videos, and much more but GBWhatsApp is a modified version of official WhatsApp that has lots of amazing features which is not available on the official WhatsApp.
So let’s see in brief about the GBWhatsApp then we will move toward the guide to download and install GBWhatsApp on iOS device.
What is GBWhatsApp?
It is a custom MOD for the official WhatsApp which unlocks a lot of features and settings that are not available on the official version of the WhatsApp. GBWhatsApp has the ability to turn off double ticks, blue ticks, hide the status view, custom themes and much more. So let’s have a look at its features.
Features of GBWhatsApp in iOS
GBWhatsApp lets users use different WhatsApp versions in one device.
- Users can hide the chat, status, blue ticks, typing a message state and also copy the other people status.
- Without copying one’s name and details, users can easily copy and send messages to others.
- GBWhatsApp allows downloading the themes from the themes section and uploading from the device storage.
- Status quality mod helps to increase the media quality and add up to 250 characters on the status.
- Users can send up to 90 images to friends and see log history of all the contacts like profile photo updated time, online and offline time.
GBWhatsApp status characters limit is up to 35 characters and supports multilingual languages.
Steps To Install GBWhatsApp for iOS
So follow the steps below to install GBWhatsApp in iOS.
- Go to the URL on your web browser https://ipa.othman.cc/ipa/whats2.php then download the GBWhatsApp.
- Once downloaded, install it on your iOS Device.
- After the installation of GBWhatsApp in your device is complete, it will start immediately.
- So you have to enter the WhatsApp Phone number then verify your Phone number via OTP.
- After that, you have to enter your name then tap on the Next.
- So that’s it, you have successfully installed the GBWhatsApp on your iOS device now enjoy all the features of GBWhatsApp.
Steps To Install GBWhatsApp on iPhone using Cydia Impactor
GBWhatsApp is an Android App, so for downloading to your iPhone, you must download Cydia Impactor on your computer. So follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of Cydia Impactor first then click on the download button.
- Now, you have to save the Cydia Impactor on your PC and download the GBWhatsApp IPA file on your PC.
- Again go the location where you have saved the Cydia Impactor and extract the GBWhatsApp IPA file to the accessible location.
- After that, you have to connect the iPhone by using the USB cable to the PC.
- Once recognized, you need to drag and drop the downloaded IPA file onto it.
- It will ask the username and password of the iPhone to sign in the IPA file.
- Now, go to settings > General > Device Management then look for the profile and click on the trust button.
By now, your GBWhatsApp is ready to use.
How To Download and Install GBWhatsApp for iPhone/iPad?
First, open a web browser on your iPhone/iPad and tap on the Safari icon.
- On the address bar enter the link https://ipa.othman.cc/ipa/whats2.php on your safari browser.
- After that, you have to download the GBWhatsApp then wait for a few seconds until the download completes.
- Once downloaded, you have to install the downloaded GBWhatsApp on iPhone/iPad.
- Now go to the Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and look for the profile then trust the developer of GBWhatsApp by clicking on the Trust.
- After that, go to the home screen then tap on the GBWhatsApp icon then launch it.
It will ask to enter the mobile number, enter your number in the field to proceed.
By now you’re setting process will complete, enjoy the astonishing features of GBWhatsApp on your iPhone/iPad.