What is Alzheimer's?
- Alzheimer's is a progressive and degenerative brain disease that causes problems with memory, thinking, and behavior.
- Amyloid plaques and neurofibrillary tangles are two types of proteins that are responsible for the destruction of brain neurons that cause Alzheimer's disease.
- Other main factors for this disease are hereditary, age, brain injury, Down syndrome, smoking, depression, increased homocysteine levels, heart problems.
The symptoms of Alzheimer's disease:
The loss of short-term memory, the inability to perform routine work, the ability to judge and think deteriorate, mood, behavior and communication patterns, impaired language skills, emotional outbursts and, in the final stages, the ability of individuals to recognize and communicate faces, completely lost with the ability to control bowel and bladder control.
Astrological signifier for Alzheimer's disease:
Ascending: general strength / weakness of health, head and brain
6th house: House of illness, lifestyle
8th house: Life expectancy, incurable diseases, traumas, low and persistent diseases, cause of death
12. House: Hospitalization, sleep, mental disorders
Mercury:The nervous system represents the principle that promotes mental function, thinking, writing, listening and all forms of communication
Saturn:chronic diseases, tumors, dehydration, shrinking, underfunction, retardation and age breakdown.
Mars: Muscle system, inflammation of the arteries leading to the brain, accidents, vitality, fever.
Uranus:indicates body electricity
Different combinations for Alzheimer's disease:
- Mercury is retrograded / poorly placed / set / weakened / hammered between malignant / from malignant Saturn / Uranus as an indication of nervous disorders.
- Mercury and Jupiter were in 6./8 ./12. Houses housed and selected by evildoers.
- Mercury, which is associated with Saturn / Uranus, indicates brain problems.
- Mercury placed in the 3rd house and selected by Saturn / Uranus.
- Signs Gemini and Mercury, which are badly affected and with the 6./8 ./12. Related signs can cause Alzheimer's.
- Mercury and the moon are inharmonic or in the 12th house and are viewed by Pluto.
- 3. House and Mercury are affected by Neptune.
- Mercury / Saturn in connection with trine / 6./8 ./12. House and chosen by Uranus
- The moon associated with Saturn / Ketu indicates psychological disorders.
- The affected 4th house and the moon indicate depression and psychological concerns.
- The moon in the 6./8 ./12. House indicated mental disorders.
- The heavily rented 12th house, especially with a lamp, could indicate mental illnesses and institutions
Saturn / Rahu / Uranus:
- Saturn and Rahu association / conjunction / aspect gives deception and mental worries and persistent illnesses.
- Saturn in conjunction with Trigon / 4th house, viewed maliciously, indicates brain problems.
- Rahu at an angle / 6./8 ./12. House placed, which leads to hypertension.
- Mars, Mercury, Neptune Conj in Cancer / 4th house.